Never ship without first confirming someone will be available to receive the items. We are not responsible if a shipment arrives unexpectedly. Protect your evidence!
16060 Ventura Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
- Priority Overnight: Ship “Priority Overnight” whenever possible. “Priority overnight” items get special handling; it makes your package an individual, and is well worth the slight additional cost.
- Signature Required maintains chain-of-custody…please require a signature for delivery.
- Use a reputable carrier/courier that can insure Chain-of-Custody. Enclose additional shipping labels.
- Documentation: Record the details of what you ship (manufacturer, model and serial numbers).
- Tracking: Please e-mail shipping information and tracking numbers – email@example.com
- Packing Material: Static electricity is not your friend. Do not pack hard drives in Styrofoam, Styrofoam peanuts or similar material that holds static electricity. Use bubble wrap if available. Do not use shredded paper as it compacts.
- Tower or Server Computer Shipping: Do not use packing material that holds static electricity. Depending on the type and weight of the computer, five or six inches of suitable packing material, completely surrounding the computer, may be enough. Use a very sturdy box, or double-box, and sufficient packaging tape to make sure it is secure.
- Laptop Computer Shipping: Do not use packing material that holds static electricity. Three inches of suitable packing material, completely surrounding the laptop, should be sufficient. Use a sturdy enough box to protect the equipment, and sufficient packaging tape to make sure it is secure. DO NOT DISASSEMBLE a laptop to get the HDD serial number. Always ship the AC power supply with a laptop computer.
- Hard Disk Drive Shipping: Do not use packing material that holds static electricity. Ship HDDs in an anti-static bag. Never ship a HDD in an envelope
- Rule of thumb: The heavier the item you are shipping, the more packing material is required to protect it.